Pokémon Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Clan

Pokémon Modern Warfare 2 Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

possible field trip for the poke crew in manty?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Leet Venusaur
Venusaur
Venusaur
Leet Venusaur

possible field trip for the poke crew in manty? Empty
PostSubject: possible field trip for the poke crew in manty?   possible field trip for the poke crew in manty? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:17 pm

i was thinkin dude. since there is a gross discussion on this one. u guys should take a field trip to my school one day. cuz i always think i wanna video tape the kids at my school cuz there are some kids that are really freakin disgusting. like no joke. a kid today is wearing a long robe to skool and he has red hair. its carl gone warlock. its gross meyond measure. and this one kid talks to himself in the hall and looks like a fat hitler. its a must see. i always laugh in my head
Back to top Go down
Leet Typhlosion
Typhlosion
Typhlosion
Leet Typhlosion

PostSubject: Re: possible field trip for the poke crew in manty?   possible field trip for the poke crew in manty? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:23 pm

haha yea dude maybe when we have off and you dont, we'll come down, that would be awesome, carl gone warlock rofl, i lol'd irl
Back to top Go down
Leet Charizard
Charizard
Charizard
Leet Charizard

PostSubject: Re: possible field trip for the poke crew in manty?   possible field trip for the poke crew in manty? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:05 pm

omfg yes, fucking awesome idea lmfao!
Back to top Go down
Leet Tyranitar
Tyranitar
Tyranitar
Leet Tyranitar

PostSubject: Re: possible field trip for the poke crew in manty?   possible field trip for the poke crew in manty? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:41 am

yeee
Back to top Go down
Leet Snorlax
Snorlax
Snorlax
Leet Snorlax

PostSubject: Re: possible field trip for the poke crew in manty?   possible field trip for the poke crew in manty? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:55 am

lol im a warlock now beast now i can be gay and put dots on hunters and withstand their bursts cuz im gayass cuz i dont die cuz warlock is hard ass shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: possible field trip for the poke crew in manty?   possible field trip for the poke crew in manty? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

possible field trip for the poke crew in manty?
Page 1 of 1