Pokémon Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Clan

Pokémon Modern Warfare 2 Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite movie (s)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leet Typhlosion
Typhlosion
Typhlosion
Leet Typhlosion

Favorite movie (s) Empty
PostSubject: Favorite movie (s)   Favorite movie (s) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:51 pm

Post your favorite movie(s) here!

Lord of the Rings trilogy, Master of Disguise, Seven, Requiem for a Dream, and V for Vendetta

Those movies just destroy and they never get old for me haha.
Back to top Go down
Leet Charizard
Charizard
Charizard
Leet Charizard

Favorite movie (s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite movie (s)   Favorite movie (s) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:57 pm

Awesome movies dude lol.

My favs are Waterboy, fast and the furious tokyo drift, jackass 1, 2, and probably 3D when it comes out lol.

We should also make this a "Recent movies watched" thread as well so that it will stay alive and you can post about the latest movies you've watched so others will know about how they are.

The last 2 movies I watched on my mp4 at work when i get done early were "Tekken the movie" which was fucking amazing with tons of action and "Grown ups" with rob schnieder, chris rock, adam sandler and tons of other amazing actors and it was funny as shit haha.

However I just started the movie Robin Hood, its 2 hours and 30 minutes long and im about 52 minutes into it and its boring as shit and im not interested in it so im taking it off of my mp4 and i torrented the movie "How High" last night with Redman and Method Man and i heard its funny as shit but its an older movie so ima start watching it tonight lol.
Back to top Go down
Leet Typhlosion
Typhlosion
Typhlosion
Leet Typhlosion

Favorite movie (s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite movie (s)   Favorite movie (s) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:01 pm

alright dude sounds good, yea dj told me robin hood was pretty boring he fell asleep during it.

the last 2 movies i watched were Finding Nemo 2 weeks ago and Fred the movie lolololol

both were pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
Leet Charizard
Charizard
Charizard
Leet Charizard

Favorite movie (s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite movie (s)   Favorite movie (s) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:04 pm

lol oh yeah thats right you told me about Fred the movie. I really wanted to see that before you even told me it wasn't that bad.

I'm also torrenting the movies The A-Team and Legion right now for after im done with How High.
Back to top Go down
Leet Typhlosion
Typhlosion
Typhlosion
Leet Typhlosion

Favorite movie (s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite movie (s)   Favorite movie (s) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:05 pm

A-Team is awesome dude, saw it in theaters over the summer, you wont be dissapoint
Back to top Go down
Leet Charizard
Charizard
Charizard
Leet Charizard

Favorite movie (s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite movie (s)   Favorite movie (s) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:06 pm

Thank god cause my neck can't get much bigger at the moment since Robin Hood made it huge.
Back to top Go down
Leet Typhlosion
Typhlosion
Typhlosion
Leet Typhlosion

Favorite movie (s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite movie (s)   Favorite movie (s) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:06 pm

lolololol
Back to top Go down
Leet Venusaur
Venusaur
Venusaur
Leet Venusaur

Favorite movie (s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite movie (s)   Favorite movie (s) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:14 pm

i like master of disguise aristocats kung fu panda the jungle book the goofy movie "madison avenue" aka requiem of a disgusting guardian and.... spongebob movie
Back to top Go down
Leet Typhlosion
Typhlosion
Typhlosion
Leet Typhlosion

Favorite movie (s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite movie (s)   Favorite movie (s) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:22 pm

haha! GOOFY GOOBER. YEA!

Back to top Go down
Leet Charizard
Charizard
Charizard
Leet Charizard

Favorite movie (s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite movie (s)   Favorite movie (s) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:06 pm

LOL spongebob money, that shit was dankass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite movie (s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite movie (s)   Favorite movie (s) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite movie (s)
Page 1 of 1