Pokémon Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Clan

Pokémon Modern Warfare 2 Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The reason you picked your pokémon?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Leet Typhlosion
Typhlosion
Typhlosion
Leet Typhlosion

The reason you picked your pokémon? Empty
PostSubject: The reason you picked your pokémon?   The reason you picked your pokémon? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:50 pm

Was just curious on why you guys picked the Pokémon you did for ur gamertag.

I picked Blastoise for a number of reasons, a main reason was for blastoise kid video which i'll link in video section for n00bs who havent seen it yet, and because he freaking owns! hes a fcking turtle with cannons on his back.
Back to top Go down
Leet Charizard
Charizard
Charizard
Leet Charizard

PostSubject: Re: The reason you picked your pokémon?   The reason you picked your pokémon? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:53 pm

LMFAO I remember blastoise kid!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_phU1coQCU

And I chose Charizard because hes always been a tank and one of my favorite pokemon. It was a hard decision between him and Raichu but I chose Charizard over Raichu since we already had a Blastoise and Venusaur so I figured it would be even cooler to be Charizard. =]
Back to top Go down
Leet Typhlosion
Typhlosion
Typhlosion
Leet Typhlosion

PostSubject: Re: The reason you picked your pokémon?   The reason you picked your pokémon? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:57 pm

haha yea dude blastoise kid is a fucking pimp, me and logan would laugh at that for hours in his basement haha, while switching off on WoW
Back to top Go down
Leet Tyranitar
Tyranitar
Tyranitar
Leet Tyranitar

PostSubject: Re: The reason you picked your pokémon?   The reason you picked your pokémon? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:36 am

I picked Tyranitar cause hes green and it sorta T-Rex and T-Rex owns ohhh and hes my fav pokemon
Back to top Go down
Leet Venusaur
Venusaur
Venusaur
Leet Venusaur

PostSubject: Re: The reason you picked your pokémon?   The reason you picked your pokémon? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:11 pm

i chose venusaur cuz he is a fatass. he is a big plumpy plant that barely even moves. but he rapes too like solar beaming kids and tackling or body slamming or razor leafing or vine whipping. srsly idk how ne one can not like this green orgasmic creature
Back to top Go down
Leet Typhlosion
Typhlosion
Typhlosion
Leet Typhlosion

PostSubject: Re: The reason you picked your pokémon?   The reason you picked your pokémon? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:24 pm

lolol, a fatass green plant, beast dude beast.
Back to top Go down
Leet Charizard
Charizard
Charizard
Leet Charizard

PostSubject: Re: The reason you picked your pokémon?   The reason you picked your pokémon? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:08 pm

Leet Venusaur wrote:
i chose venusaur cuz he is a fatass. he is a big plumpy plant that barely even moves. but he rapes too like solar beaming kids and tackling or body slamming or razor leafing or vine whipping. srsly idk how ne one can not like this green orgasmic creature

rofl Michaela asked me during lunch why you are the "big green dude".

I guessed and said because Venusaur is the biggest green monster of them all. Hes chuggy and destroys kids everywhere he goes.

She lol'd and didn't seem to understand. hahha
Back to top Go down
Leet Pikachu
Pikachu
Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The reason you picked your pokémon?   The reason you picked your pokémon? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:59 pm

who ever wrote about me... or who ever charizard is. you are funny. I'm assuming its Devin, cause I think I asked him today? Nooo I asked DJ... idk. But all that I do Know is that this is not a cite to bash on me Sad hahaha
BOLD
ITALICS
UNDERLINE
RED
BLUE
hehe ho ho?
Michaela.
AKA Leet Pikachu
Oh, and I chose it because pikachu is the only one i know Smile
Back to top Go down
Leet Charizard
Charizard
Charizard
Leet Charizard

PostSubject: Re: The reason you picked your pokémon?   The reason you picked your pokémon? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:03 pm

roflmfao!!! Michaela im not bashing ya, im js that when i said he picked Venusaur cause he destroys kids everywhere he goes you didn't seem to get it, cause as a matter of fact its not really possible to get cause hes a pokémon, so i dont blame you.

haha, anyways, Pikachu is beast....I'm glad I didn't pick Raichu now cause Michaela would have been able to beat me in a battle according to the TV Show. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Leet Pikachu
Pikachu
Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The reason you picked your pokémon?   The reason you picked your pokémon? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:05 pm

hmmm idk who that is either haha.
and speaking of which.... who are you? lol buuuuut guess what!?!? I HAVE A PICTURE!!! hahaha im so excited. now i have to get good at duty ... that may take a bit
Back to top Go down
Leet Charizard
Charizard
Charizard
Leet Charizard

PostSubject: Re: The reason you picked your pokémon?   The reason you picked your pokémon? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:09 pm

I'm Devin, who else would semi-troll you? haha, jk i dont really count that as semi-trolling. Just be happy Charnon isn't on here yet. Wink Then you're really fucked.

Anyways, I updated your account, and I added your pokémon to the header. And yeah, getting good at duty is the next step, then you'll be ready for a pokémon battle.

Sometimes...I wish real life was actually the way the pokémon world is...that would be fun as hell.

oh, and Raichu is what Pikachu evolves into. The reason you picked your pokémon? 026
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The reason you picked your pokémon?   The reason you picked your pokémon? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The reason you picked your pokémon?
Page 1 of 1